|Have an Ice Day|
|Air date||September 11, 2009|
|Written by||Charlie Craig & Bruce Miller (teleplay) and Joan B. Weiss & Constance M. Burge (story)|
|Directed by||Joe Morton|
| Preceded by|
"You Don't Know Jack"
| Followed by|
"What Goes Around, Comes Around"
|Cast | Transcript|
|Season 2||Season 4|
Zane Donovan and Jim Taggart arrive in Eureka along with the longest artic ice core ever recovered, in order to study it. It's been a month since Zane was in Eureka and years since Taggart was. Throughout the episode, ice begins growing very quickly. This is because of fungal spores within the ice core that were released upon being uncovered, and an insulator called PetroTech that insulates all of Eureka's buildings and that Zane used to create his thin and super efficient jacket and hat. After this is discovered, they develop a killer for the fungus that they spread throughout the buildings via the emergency pneumatic vaccum tube communication system that links to all Eurekan buildings.
- Colin Ferguson as Jack Carter
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield as Allison Blake
- Jordan Hinson as Zoe Carter
- Erica Cerra as Jo Lupo
- Neil Grayston as Douglas Fargo
- Niall Matter as Zane Donovan
- Jaime Ray Newman as Tess Fontana
- Matt Frewer as Jim Taggart
- Christopher Jacot as Larry Haberman
- Vanya Asher as Lucas
- Chris Gauthier as Vincent
- Jay Brazeau as Captain Yuri Gregor
Taggert: Just like old times, eh?
Carter: I HATE THOSE TIMES!