|Air date||July 9, 2010|
|Written by||Jaime Paglia|
|Directed by||Matthew Hastings|
| Preceded by|
"What Goes Around, Comes Around"
| Followed by|
"A New World"
|Cast | Transcript|
|Season 3||Season 5|
The town holds Founder's Day celebrating the town's (questionable) sixtieth anniversary, with vintage costumes and all sorts of old-style props. Do some people take it too far?
The 60th anniversary of Eureka becomes life-changing in more ways than one when a marriage proposal is eclipsed by a mysterious transport to a military site and a new face in the crowd.
- Allison: [watching Jo fight multiple soldiers] Okay this is really bad!
- Carter: Yeah, for them! She's small, but scrappy.
- Carter: You're here.
- Henry: Yeah.
- Carter: Working.
- Henry: Hiding in plain sight. I mean, Eureka was always progressive, but nobody looks twice at a black mechanic. But still - oh, man, amazing, isn't it? [laughs, looks around past Eureka in awe]
- Carter: You do realize that you, me, Allison and Jo are all stuck here?
- Henry: And Fargo. They caught him streaking through the camp.
- Carter: Of course they did.
- Dr. Trevor Grant: We have a woman in custody, she needs her injuries treated. And there's this naked kid, needs some clothes.
- Allison: I would be happy to take a look... At the injuries, not the naked kid.
- Dr. Grant: Glad you clarified that.
- Henry: Don't break that.
- Carter: Yeah, that would suck.
- Dr. Grant: Suck what?
- Founder's Day takes places on April 15th - the same day that Jackie Robinson's debut in Major League Baseball. Dr. Trevor Grant is listening to the baseball game on the radio when he first meets Jack Carter.
- The Eureka 5 travel to Camp Eureka on April 15th, 1947. The town was founded three years later.
- Fargo arrives in the pose, and 'clothing optional' status, of the original Terminator.